1. How do I register and post my first job?
Practice facilities visit our rates page and click "Register Now!", or in the Employer section of the home page click "register" and complete the registration page. This should take less than 5 minutes. Once logged in you will be at the main menu of your online contact management database. Click on "create, edit, post your positions", next click on "add", from this point you will be lead step by step in paying by credit card on a secure 128-bit encrypted Verisign online payment page.
Hospitals, recruitment firms or multi-specialty groups interested in posting an unlimited number of positions in various specialties throughout the network of job boards, then click “Register Now” on the rates page or go to and click "register" in the employer section. On the registration page choose the option of "Send pricing info". We will promptly email you our various membership posting packages and their prices. If you have any questions, please click into the "Contact Us" page, place your name, name of your facility and your question in the email box and click submit. A representative will contact you promptly. You will be able to keep track of all your positions and candidates on while using the marketing power and results of over 25 niche physician and medical specialized job boards in the network of job boards. See network below.
2. Can I track the recruiting progress with various candidates and jobs?
Yes, you can track your candidate activity in our secure simple applicant tracking database. You can track them from the initial call, to interview and then to accepting an offer. You can rate them as a high potential, low potential or not acceptable. There is an easy to read report all your jobs and candidate activity for those jobs that you can view and print.
3. How do I add my company logo or a graphic picture to my jobs?
You can either go to the logo or graphic picture itself, and copy and paste it into the Job Description box, or you can click on the HTML editor and inside the editor have it browse your computer to find the graphic file. This site was designed to give you tremendous ability to make your position as attractive looking as possible.
4. Is RHEUMATOLOGYcareer.com a physician and medical recruitment firm?
No, RHEUMATOLOGYcareer.com is a state of the art niche job board dedicated to connecting Rheumatologist and all sub-specialties of Rheumatology with jobs all across the country. Medical facilities and recruitment firms post positions and contact candidates directly. Candidates inquire directly to the healthcare facility or recruitment firm. We also provide career beneficial information and a community area with discussion on various topics in our RHEUMATOLOGYcareer resource center.
5. How do I change my contact information?
1. Login with your user ID and Password;
2. Click on Edit Current Registraton.
6. How do I delete my job postings?
1. Login with your user ID and Password;
2. Click on Create, edit, repost positions;
3. Click on the position you want to delete;
4. Click on the deactivate at the top of that position.
7. Can I remain anonymous?
Yes, you can confidentially search candidates. You can remain anonymous until you decide other wise. You can post a position and only give details that you would like another party to be able to see on the internet.
8. How do I renew my membership or job posting?
Anytime before your expiration date.
1. Click on Create, edit or repost positions in the main menu;
2. Click on add a job;
3. Follow the directions to make credit card payment on Verisign secure server;
If you are paying by check, please email us what renewal option you have choosen and we will send you an invoice back by email for payment.
9. How can I narrow down my candidate search results?
On the search page you can search by the following parameters:
1. Search candidates by date entered;
2. Title or type of position: Permanent, Locums, Locums to perm, etc;
3. Keyword search of any word listed on their job preference profile;
4. Specialty of physician;
5. State candidate holds a license;
6. State preference of the candidate. One preference is Open to all states;
7. Regional preferences of the candidate;
10. Why does the position entry form require the city?
The database must read something in the box for city. If you do not wish to disclose city, place the word undisclosed or at least the region of the state in the text box beside city.
11. How can I find the job seeker who inquired of one of my positions?
On your main employer menu after login, click on "View Interviews of All Active Positions". There you will find a list of all job seekers who have inquired by email about your position(s). It will give their profile and CV/resume. You can also click into "Create/Edit/Repost Your Positions", and click "APPLICANTS" beside the particular position and see all the job seekers who have inquired about that position.